P.O.V. (76)

Featured Discussions

African youth council

Dear African youths on this medium,Cameroon is calling on Kenya,Gambia,Nigeria, Somalia and other African countries to use this network and…

Started by SONE HENRY KWENELatest Reply

On youth leadership

In my view, the clamour for youths to be more active in international development would be grossly unsuccessful if the youths themselves ar…

Started by Nnamdi OkoseLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IYC Structure of Activities in Nigeria ?

Good Morning Everyone, I take to this platform today to express my unreserved dissatisfaction about the state of IYC affairs in Nigeria. H…

Started by Olanrewaju Gideon Oluwaseun

6 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by akaronu samuel

brexit

why did some british reconsidering their vote out of the EU

Started by Fakinlede Pelumi Seun

0 Jun 29, 2016

Commonwealth youth council election and the need to support Patson Malisa.

He is our member, the country chairperson of IYC South Africa, Patson Malisa contesting for the post of Vice-President Policy and Advocacy…

Started by OKOYE ROBINSON CHIBUZO

0 Oct 28, 2015

Most important political issues

What do you think are the world's most important political issues? Is the age old Israel Palestine issue? Or the war on terror? Leave your…

Started by Aneri Shah

6 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Bernardo Mejía Rosenstein

African Youth Conference

Dear Association Leaders, The International Youth Council Cameroon Chapter wants to organiize an African Youth Conference, so we need youth…

Started by sone henry kwene

13 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Nour Haridy

International Youth Day 2015, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

Hello, Just thought to inform you all that on this site 14th August 2015, in partnership with some youth development individuals, I would…

Started by Ndifreke Aloysius Patrick

0 Aug 5, 2015

humanity

Does this generation lack humanity?

Started by Saad Jehangir

0 Jul 14, 2015

Social Cohesion Charter

A Commission for Social Cohesion convened to address the issues of both Xenophobic and Racial tensions that are prevalent in the country at…

Started by Patson Malisa

0 Apr 24, 2015

Registration Open for Third UN World Conference on DRR

The Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction (3WCDRR) is an opportunity for children and youth to influence decision makers, d…

Started by Md. Nahidul Islam

0 Jan 6, 2015

2014 End of Year Statement

2014 has been a year that has seen great milestones in our circle of influence. I'm thankful for having been entrusted with the duty to lea…

Started by Patson Malisa

0 Dec 31, 2014

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video