All Discussions Tagged 'Youth' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ecomobility Festival - Youth Policy Recommendations!

The International Youth Council has been invited to present policy recommendations at the World's First Ecomobility Festival in South Korea…

Started by IYC Leadership

9 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Tiamiyu, Barakat Bidemi

What ought to be the aims of reducing the need for motorized mobility?

The daily rising demand for both people and goods' mobility has resulted in the increasing levels of congestion on the road system, unaccep…

Started by SIMRAN VEDVYAS

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by SIMRAN VEDVYAS

Cultural Exchange and the Media

One word that has come up again and again in the UNAOC pre-Forum activities is media.  The role of media in cultural development, in sharin…

Started by Olivia Harris

1 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Saba Loftus

What the Youth can do to achieve the Millennium Development Goals

What's up guys? I just would like to share what has been done in Seoul, South Korea in lieu of the idea "What the Youth can do to achieve t…

Started by Rigoberto Banta Jr.

1 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Erick Brocoy

Confronting Climate Change

Climate change is and will effect all aspects of all our lives. It is undeniable (unless, like me you are in the USA...where the denial see…

Started by Saba Loftus

0 Oct 12, 2010

IYC/YA Sponsorship Letter

We need to raise at least $10,000 in one week's time to support our activities at the Youth Assembly! I'm attaching our IYC/YA Sponsorship…

Started by IYC Leadership

0 Jul 17, 2010

International Youth Council Projects 2008

Be the change you wish to see in this world--- WE are the change that we seek. IYC PROJECTS 2008-- Wait till you see what we've done in 20…

Started by Esperanza Garcia

0 Jun 11, 2010

Youth Assembly United Nations & You 2009

From Esperanza Garcia Blog: http://ecohope.blogspot.com/ The success of the workshop would not have been possible without the help from…

Started by Esperanza Garcia

0 Jun 11, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video