2014 has been a year that has seen great milestones in our circle of influence. I'm thankful for having been entrusted with the duty to lead processes both locally and internationally for the increase of youth participation in implementing development oriented programs. I am also thankful for having been assigned teams of vibrant, calculating and diligent personnel who have in their heart a passion to build Africa.

It has been a great honour to have met great leaders in the ...youth field who are working tirelessly to develop their countries and the global village. We have a great year ahead of us

Next year our teams on the ground will be conducting programs under the following themes:

1. Skills development and integration into the work force
2. Women Empowerment
3. Local development and entrepreneurship
4. Leadership development.

We will be releasing a manifesto and Program of Action in the following week so as to unveil the blueprints for implementation in the year 2015.

I will also continue to represent South Africa on platforms focusing on the post-2015 development agenda, and thus will be open to engagement on pressing issues of which you may feel needs to be addressed at the negotiating table.

I urge you all to engage us in the new year and contribute to the lifting up our people. It takes all of us to reach the goal of a United and developed Africa.

I wish you all a great 2015

Let Africa be great

Patson Malisa

Views: 28

Reply to This

Members

© 2017   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video