Dear African youths on this medium,Cameroon is calling on Kenya,Gambia,Nigeria, Somalia and other African countries to use this network and form the African youth council,that will help to identify,access and promote the regional progress of the MDGs.

If we access problems from the national level to regional and international, the coherent methodology will give a vivid description on what has been done and where to move next.

I personally encourage this idea considering the educational,health and economic situation of some areas in the continent that this network can jointly promote voluntary work and widely push for the fast progress of the  MDGs regionally.

Views: 2892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For people interested in working with the communication working group of the African Youth Assembly email shukomusemangezhi@hotmail,com to show your interest in doing so.

THIS IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT... I HAVE ALREADY SENT A MEMORANDUM FOR THE DRAFTING OF THE CONSTITUTION OF AYC THROUGH DANIEL EDOHO......I AM READY TO WORK WITH YOU... OKOYE ROBINSON CHIBUZO, NIGERIA

PLEASE MY DEAR AFRICAN YOUTHS LETS CONTRIBUTE ON HOW TO MAKE THE AYC A BETTER ASSOCIATION TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK FOR THE YOUTHS OF THE CONTINENT.

very good Okoye, we are all still  by the side of you

REPORT ON AFRICA YOUTH COUNCIL (A.Y.C)      November 12, 2012 CORRESPONDENCE: FROM THE DICUSSION INTRODUCE BY  SONE HENRY KWENE OF CAMEROUND ON THE INTERNATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL SYSTEM. THE DISCUSSION CONCERNING THE FORMATION OF AFRICAN YOUTH COUNCIL WAS ADDRESS, MEMBERS OF INTERNATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL FROM DIFFERENT AFRICAN COUNTRIES MADE SUGGESTIONS, CONTRIBUTIONS AND MOTIONS WERE POSTED ON THE SYSTEM TO MOTIVATE AND SUPPORT THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE AFRICA YOUTH COUNCIL (A.Y.C). I WANT TO CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT WITH OUT A PROPER CONSTITUTION, THE AFRICA YOUTH COUNCIL WOULD NOT EXIST, IF IT DOES BY NAME; IT’S SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT CAN NOT BE GUARANTY. AT THIS JUNCTURE, BELOW IS A DRAFTED TABLE OF CONTENT FOR THE PROPOSED CONSTITUTION:

TABLE OF CONTENT ...
1. MISSION STATEMENT
2. OBJECTIVES
3. PRINCIPLES
4. EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
5. DIRECTORS
6. PALIAMENT OF THE AFRICAN YOUTH COUNCIL
7. BOARD OF DIRECTORS
8. AUDITORS
9. DEFINITION OF BODIES
10. FUNCTIONS OF EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
11. ADVISORY COMMITTEE
12. RESIGNATION
13. ELECTION
14. BYE ELECTION
15. TENURE OF OFFICE
16. REMOVAL OF OFFICERS.

ALL INTERESTED YOUTH MEMBERS IN AFRICA AND THE INTERNATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL ARE REQUIRED TO ASSESS THIS DRAFT AND MADE MORE INPUTES BEFORE SUBSEQUENT ADOPTION, BETWEEN November 12, 2012 AND DECEMBER 12,  2012.

DANIEL EDOHO

Daniel, this is a fantastic start-up. I agree on this.

Very good Daniel but let's use all the social media for more discussion to come on the issue. please i have also contributed the following drafted table of contents to be addressed for the proposed constitution of the new African Youth Council(A.Y.C)A DRAFTED TABLE OF CONTENETS FOR THE NEW AFRICA YOUTH COUNCIL (AYC) CONSITIUTION

1 MISSION OF STATMENT
2 GOALS
3. OBJECTIVES OF PRINCIPLES
4. EXECUTIVES MEMBERS
5. DIRECTORS
6. REQUIREMNTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
6. EQUAL OPPORTUNITES STATEMENT
6. COUNCIL MEETINGS
7. PARLIAMENT OF THE AFRICAN YOUTH COUNCIL
8. BOARD DIRECTORS
9. AUDITOR S DEFINTION OF BODIES
10. FUNCTION OF EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
11. ADVISORY COMMITTEE
12. RESIGANTION
13. ELECTION
14. TENURE OF OFFICE
15. REMOVAL OF OFFICERS
16. DISSOLUTION

CONTRUBITED BY SEYOUM TITO (ETHIOPIA)

Tito you Memo is noted.

I am in support of this call! Move on brother!

This is very good idea 

Having gone through these constitutional table of contents, may i have the permission to do set up the pan African constitutional review committee under the distinguished chairmanship of Hon. Daniel Edoho, from Nigeria, Seyoum Tito, of Ethiopia as the secretary to the committee, all Interested persons, to become members of the panel,  should send their profile to apex4all2@yahoo.com. before 31st December 2012, the selected persons will be published by 3rd January 2013.    

This is very interesting, Let us do this please.

Yahya J. samatar

Somalia 

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video