Dear African youths on this medium,Cameroon is calling on Kenya,Gambia,Nigeria, Somalia and other African countries to use this network and form the African youth council,that will help to identify,access and promote the regional progress of the MDGs.

If we access problems from the national level to regional and international, the coherent methodology will give a vivid description on what has been done and where to move next.

I personally encourage this idea considering the educational,health and economic situation of some areas in the continent that this network can jointly promote voluntary work and widely push for the fast progress of the  MDGs regionally.

Views: 2821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

let all the members in Nigeria members send thier numbers to apex4all2@yahoo.com so that i could put a call across to them before the 20th of MAY so that we can move from there

Hello All my colleagues.

I hope you are all fine, it was long time ago when I suggested that each region should establish first, I am fully agree this step forward. Those are in East Africa would please inbox me you phone  numbers so that I can call you so as to create a framework.

This is my Email.  yjamac@gmail.com

Thank You all.

Yahya Jama

Somalia

I hope to get confirmation for the message sent to this mail. but pls consider the National Youth Council of Nigeria.

Upport the idea. Its a welcomed one but how long do you want to continue discussing this and NO ACTiON?
I'm Micheal A. Ogunshola from Nigeria!

Dear African Youth members of Intentional Youth Council

find me on African Youth Council Facebook Page,

many Thanks

Yahya Jama

Comrades;
I have been in communication with few of you guys on the first meeting of the formation of the African Youth Council, I want to let you know that I have been in consultation with Gov't and other organizations.

We have concluded that the first Council meeting be hosted in Liberia. I write to inform you all that I will soon be posting the application form up for you view and conclusion and finally post it for application.

Hope you are all great and fine.

Thanks

Emmanuel N. B. Flomo
+231886494742
flomoemmanuelnb@yahoo.com

http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1489507-SsiUMME1J4

First Meeting of the African Youth Council Application. Please apply if you have interest to be a founding member of this Organization the African Continent. We should start putting words to actions

Thanks Emmanuel for your contributions, 

Comrades; We have been able to engaged the Ministry of Youth and Sports in Liberia to work along with US and they have all agreed to so.
Pleas follow this link to apply: Any observation, we can discuss them, Our prayer is AYC should live and become strong in the African Continent.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17u9SgKc_Zt1v1YIsvizW5X75_UyZpDWivK...

How is the initiative going so far? I hope the dream still lives?

RSS

Events

Members

© 2017   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video