Hello fellow comrades, I am of the belief that the IYC is for a great purpose, the Nigeria chapter has been too silent in recent times. Let's all identify ourselves and chart a course towards a National meeting. I believe there's a lot we can deliberate upon. Please do not hesitate to add your comment(s) on this thread. Thanks!

Views: 398

Replies to This Discussion

Attention Chuckwuemeke F. Kenedy :

I want to inform you base on your statement and I quote "Hello fellow comrades, I am of the belief that the IYC is for a great purpose, the Nigeria chapter has been too silent in recent times. Let's all identify ourselves and chart a course towards a National meeting. I believe there's a lot we can deliberate upon. Please do not hesitate to add your comment(s) on this thread. Thanks!"  that IYC provides for social media interactions on Facebook for Chapters and I want to find out if you are properly informed on the status of IYCN, https://www.facebook.com/groups/internationalyouthcouncilnigeria/

Well said bro, IYCN had been silent for quite sometime now, no thank to some form of minor misunderstanding between some people. Until a move for a National Congress was made which gave birth to a new body of executives. The congress was held @ Ikeja in Lagos as earlier agreed on the 10th of October 2015 as directed by the country chairperson Dr. Promise Osuzu which gave birth to Arch Faithful as the new Country Chairperson and Micheal Ogunshola the Secretary, Raymond Ukwa as the Project Director and Aboki Kanadi as the PRO. Feel free to add +23481655252655 for more updates... Thanks

RSS

Events

Members

© 2018   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video