For anyone interested in working with the Global Issues Department of IYC USA,
We are split into 5 teams, they are as follows:
1) Peace, Security, International/ Oceanic Law, & Terrorism (Chairperson: Sara Thomas)
2) Children/Families, Women, Persons with Disabilities, & Human Rights (Chairperson: Jamira Burley)
3) Development, Environment/Agriculture, Governance & Democracy (Chairperson: Ndubuisi Idejiora-Kalu)
4) Health, Humanitarianism, Food/Water & Population (Chairperson: Amelia Shister)
5) Recruitment & Processing (Chairperson: Ewunee Confidence Dumka)
Our task is to take apart and analyze UN documents regarding problems facing nations around the world, in order to come up with possible solutions and methods of eliminating these problems. We will then take our findings and share them with members of the international community.
Your job won't be demanding, (unless you want to put in the extra effort). Once you join a team, you can choose any country you want, and focus on any issue within that team. Occasionally, I will send out assignments important to anything the IYC might be focusing on.
If you're up for the challenge, let me know what team you'd like to work with.
You can reach THE RECRUITMENT & PROCESSING CHAIRPERSON THROUGH firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
I look forward to working with anyone and everyone that is interested in doing their bit to change the world.
Ewunee Confidence Dumka
Chairperson Team 5
Global Issues Director
Well is the recruitment still on?