For anyone interested in working with the Global Issues Department of IYC USA,

We are split into 5 teams, they are as follows:

1) Peace, Security, International/ Oceanic Law, & Terrorism (Chairperson: Sara Thomas)
2) Children/Families, Women, Persons with Disabilities, & Human Rights (Chairperson: Jamira Burley)
3) Development, Environment/Agriculture, Governance & Democracy (Chairperson: Ndubuisi Idejiora-Kalu)
4) Health, Humanitarianism, Food/Water & Population (Chairperson: Amelia Shister)
5) Recruitment & Processing (Chairperson: Ewunee Confidence Dumka)

Our task is to take apart and analyze UN documents regarding problems facing nations around the world, in order to come up with possible solutions and methods of eliminating these problems. We will then take our findings and share them with members of the international community.

Your job won't be demanding, (unless you want to put in the extra effort). Once you join a team, you can choose any country you want, and focus on any issue within that team. Occasionally, I will send out assignments important to anything the IYC might be focusing on.

If you're up for the challenge, let me know what team you'd like to work with.

You can apply into any of the above mentioned teams now.

You can reach the Recruitment & Processing  Chairperson  through ewuneeconfidence@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.

I look forward to working with anyone and everyone that is interested in doing their bit to change the world.

Ewunee Confidence Dumka

Chairperson Team 5

Recruitment&Processing

IYC-USA

For :

Philroy Hinds
Global Issues Director

IYC-USA

Views: 221

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ewunee

may I know the contact for the chairman of Development, Environment/Agriculture, Governance & Democracy

I would like to join this team.

Best Regards

Hello Mohammed Alsamet,

Thanks for your interest in Joining Team 3. Find below the details of the Chairperson.

3) Development, Environment/Agriculture, Governance & Democracy (Chairperson: Ndubuisi Idejiora-Kalu)

That is led by Ndubuisi Kalu (ndukalu@yahoo.com) he will get in touch with you when he has the chance.

Thanks

Ewunee Confidence Dumka

Chairperson

Recruitment & Processing

IYC-USA

Dear Ewunee

I would like to join group 3 in Yemen , please

My ID is mahmood_208@yahoo.com

Best Regards

What are the requirements of joining team 3

Hello Mamhood Ali,

Thanks for your interest in the Global Issues Department of the
IYC-USA 3) Development, Environment/Agriculture, Governance & Democracy (Chairperson: Ndubuisi Idejiora-Kalu)

That is led by Ndubuisi Kalu (ndukalu@yahoo.com) he will get in touch with you when he has the chance.just send me a mail to ewuneeconfidence@gmail.com

.@Dennis
IYC USA Department of Global Issues aims to understand problems facing
the world in order to simplify them for the international community.
Many of the quandaries faced by the human population each day are
often misrepresented by the media, causing them to go unnoticed by the
general public. Citizens that do not have access to information about
certain aspects of international affairs may fail to comprehend the
degree to which these problems affect each and every one of us.

You must be Educationally sound and good in writing. You should visit online often to get updates and instructions from your chairperson and the Director on any new development. What is most important is your Passion. What you're passionate about and choose from the teams you think you can work in.

Best Regards!

First I would like to introduce myself . I am Amer Ali , PR manger , and Youth and peace program coordinator  at IYC, Yemen. The need for peace in Yemen is critical as youth are the fuel that is exploited by all factions to run either the civil war or the regional one going on right now. 

Currently as the crises in Yemen has dramatically escalated, IYC, Yemen  is very much interested to cooperate with IYC-USA in option 1)  Peace, Security, International/ Oceanic Law, & Terrorism. Therefore, I would be very much grateful if you could connect me with the right person to communicate on this and craft programs to meet current needs in cooperation with other chapters and donors.

you can reach me at: amer.ali@iycy.org

Thanks in advance

RSS

Members

© 2018   Created by IYC Leadership.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video