"Hi compliments of the day, you have got nice profile on here. Am marilina, i came across your profile on here and i found it interesting writing you, here is my email id, firstname.lastname@example.org for more corresponed to know more about me thanks. Have…"
• Part of the Youth Participatory Governance Project (Youth Café) of the United Nations Development Programme in Iraq (UNDP Iraq) representing Baghdad governorate in the project since April 2013.
• Participated in ten-day training trip to Paris, France as a reward for being one of best ten French language students in Iraqi high schools in July 2008. The trip was granted by the French Cultural Centre in Baghdad.
• Your Big Year finalist for 2013 World Merit* international organization competition and founder of World Merit* Iraq.
• President of World Merit – Iraqi Country Council (local registration is currently in progress)
• Founder of “Bunkilink” innovative financial services company (work in progress) in cooperation with Microsoft - Middle East and many local institutions.
• Certified Trainer after acquiring a Training of Training (ToT) certificate in the American University of Iraq and in association with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
• Organizer of the First Flash Mob in Iraq and one of creators of “Mubdi3”, an Iraqi creative educational hero which has his own series of cartoons with educational purpose and did that Project under the name of World Merit – Iraq and as one of the projects of World Merit Iraqi Council.
• Online student at Global Education: The Human Rights Dimension of The Network University (TNU) which is based in Netherlands.
• Student of the Institut Français á Bagdad.
• Nominee for Bridge Education Abroad Institute (BEAI) as a representative for Iraq in leadership training in the theme of conflict resolution in Kosovo July 2013 but did not participate for financial reasons.
• Member of the Iraqi Youth Parliament Association (YPA).
• Member of the Iraqi Social Forum (ISF) – Volunteer’s Committee.
• Participated in “Youth Viewpoint about Iraqi Politics in 2020” workshop held by Tammuz non-governmental organization.
• Member of Iraqi Youth Anti-Harassment Movement
• Certificate awarded to complete social media course held by Iraqi Network for Social Media I.N.S.M in the Institute for War & Peace Reporting (IWPR) seat.
• Best Kindness ambassador nominee at Life Vest Inside international organization.
• Participated in leadership skills workshop held by Iraqi Youth Parliament of Baghdad (11-12/6/2013)
• (In progress) working to initiate a new innovative project to defend human rights and ameliorate the status of legal affairs and municipality as a part of the electronic government.
• Member of Arab International Organization for Peace (AIOP)
• Founder of the Iraqi Medical Team of the Arab/German Development Association (AGDA)
• Founding member of Help to Overcome (H2O) medical students group aiming at sharing medical advice to the general public.
• Participated in minor charity volunteering through Al-Abrar Charity Society in al-Yarmouk Family Club.
• Attended several conferences and workshops like TedXBaghdad conferences, and United Nations Post-2015 Development Goals, and some medical conferences in medical constitutions.
• Simple contributions to art expeditions in educational institutions.
• Participation Certificate for International Essay Contest for Young People from UNESCO and Goi Peace Foundation.
• Graduated student of HIVOS’s Internet Governance in the MENA region course in cooperation with Diplo Foundation.
• Volunteer at I-Care Iraq initiative.
• Founding member of Siwar al-Amal Association for healthcare assistance.
• Member of the Global Youth Organization.
• Participated in Youth Development Institute training workshop titled “Women and Political Participation” of Alwane Programme of the Arabic Region.
• Participated in a workshop to define cooperation between non-governmental organizations and the government in Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights.
• Member of the Iraqi Cultural Day Initiative.
• Volunteer at the International Day of Peace – Event of Iraq which was held in the National Theatre and in cooperation with United Nations of Iraq.
How do you want to get involved?
Connect with other global-minded leaders, Start/Join a IYC Chapter, Support a Social Cause, Learn about Best Practices for Development
Hi compliments of the day, you have got nice profile on here. Am marilina, i came across your profile on here and i found it interesting writing you, here is my email id, email@example.com for more corresponed to know more about me thanks. Have a nice day. Mari.