ICA-India is a registered, non profit, independent, secular International organization committed to promoting intercultural education, cross cultural learning and international youth mobility with the objective of promoting international peace and understanding through various exchange programs and international volunteer work ( Work camps / Internships/ Voluntary placements). Participants are chosen irrespective of Nationalities, races, gender, religions or socio-economic status.
Programs (Short term / long term)
We provide voluntary service opportunity to all age group. Both long-term (6 months to one year) and short term (less than 6 months). Depending on the interest, background, availability and skills of the volunteer, a suitable project would be allotted.
• Above the age of 18 years male and female.
• Ambitious to contribute to society in large and particular to specific field of project.
• Commitment and concern towards the underprivileged.
• No expertise / skills required.
• Ability to adopt and enjoy simple living situation.
• Willing to taste variety of local food
Voluntary work placements:
• Teaching Children (English, Computer, Rhymes, Crafts, Drawing) Orphanage, Play home / Day care centers
• Elderly people • Disabled • Environment / Ecology • Administration • Hospitals
(Ayurvedic, Allopathic )
• HIV /Aids projects. (Care and Support, Awareness program )
• Women’s Development Work. • Rural Development • Agriculture / Organic farming
Mr. M. S. Christopher
No.78, 3rd Main Road, Anandgiri extension,Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 India
Ph : 0091-80- 23548023 Cell: 0091- 9844459923 E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.ica-india.org